Hey Boujie Friends!
I'm writing today with a smile on my face, but still very much at the edge of my seat.
The Kickstarter is gaining some serious ground, but there's still a long way to go! Good news is, I'm seeing more and more friendly strangers' names on the Backer list. That means all the sharing you've been doing is paying off! If you've shared, if you're already a Backer, thank you, a million times over!
There are still lots of friendly friends, though, who I would love to see jump on board! I've had Backers pledge everything from $1 to $1000, and believe me when I say thatEVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. If all of my personal email and Facebook contacts, plus every fan of the Bouije Facebook page each gave $20 right now, we'd be fully funded. And there's plenty of Fancy Schmancy Goodness for everyone! What's holding you back? :)
Need a little convincing? Here's the top five reasons to become a Backer:
1. You know me, you like me, and friends help each other out! You know I'd do the same for you (maybe I already have!). :)
2. You've had some of my food or baked goods in the past, and they were MMMMMMM-inducing. Now you can cash in on exclusive treats, t-shirts, and stickers, before anyone else!
3. I give back, whenever possible. I regularly use Boujie Baking Co. as a tool to help my community in any capacity possible, from the Cookies for CASA to special events. Help me help our friends and neighbors!
4. There's BEER in my products. Need I say more?
5. The warm fuzzies! You like helping out small businesses (who doesn't?!), and helping make dreams come true.
Keep sharing, and please, contribute if you can. The most popular rewards are $25, $45, and $95. Don't have to break the bank to score some delicious goods and help out your favorite beer-kissed baker on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with Whole Foods. But power in numbers only comes when ALL the individuals pitch in. That means YOU!
Thank you for all your love and support! Together, we CAN do this!
PS I'll be posting the link to today's KHSU Food for Thought interview as soon as they post it. Keep an eye on Facebook! And see below for your special invite to a party at Mad River Brewing next week.
The other exciting news? We're hosting a Beer-Kissed Kickstarter and Community Appreciation Party with Mad River Brewing next week. Join us on Thursday, March 13th from 6p - 9p for caramel sauce fun, a raffle, beer, cornhole, and food from their NEW KITCHEN! (High fives to Mad River Brewing!) There will be extra special perks for backers, so get involved before you come out, or become a backer at the party. Free, and all ages!